|Location||S’Carlos Opera House, Lisbon, Portugal.|
|Number of Dimmers||108|
|Configuration||3-manual, curved stop-keys.|
|Notes||First used for the reopening of the opera house on 1st December 1940. The performance was a new opera Don Joao IV, with lighting by Fred Bentham. The console is preserved at the Museu Nacional do Teatro Lisbon (see Adam Harrison, ‘A Light Console in Lisbon’, Sightline 32/2, Summer 2009, pp.29-32).|
|References||Fred Bentham, Sixty Years of Light Work, pp.118-133.Adam Harrison, ‘A Light Console in Lisbon’, Sightline 32/2, Summer 2009, pp.29-32.|
|Pictures||There is a photo from the Fred Brown collection at the Strand Archive here.
David Wyld, who operated the Palace Theatre, Manchester Light Console, provided this image of the S’Carlos console in the Museu Nacional do Teatro Lisbon: