|Location||Strand Electric demonstration theatre.|
|Number of Dimmers||35|
|Notes||Installed in the Seecol Theatre (Strand’s demonstration theatre), in a warehouse in Floral Street, London. When the lease expired, the demonstration theatre moved to King Street, opening on February 22nd 1939. The console survived when the new demonstration theatre was bombed in c1940-41, and was then installed at the Palladium in late 1941.
The console is now in the collection of the V&A Theatre Museum, London.
|References||Fred Bentham, Sixty Years of Light Work, pp.90-92 and elsewhere.|